Images are representations only.
Master shutdown valve Type 1073 is a pilot-operated, three port, two position poppet valve with a spring-return action.
- Working Pressure: 690 bar (10,000 psi) maximum
- Pilot Pressure: 2.1 to 10.3 bar (30 to 150 psi)
- Connections: 1/4" NPT all ports
- Leakage Rate: 4 ml/hour maximum
- Flow Rate, Nominal: 27 litres/min (6 imp galls/min)
- Operating Media - Poppet Section: Mineral oils, water, water-glycol mixtures
- Operating Media - Pilot Section: Air, sour gas or one of the poppet media
- Working Temperature: -20º to 130º C (-4° to 266° F)
- Recommended Filtration: 10 micron