Sensy's 62100-62200 sensors allow an easy and cheap torque measurement for test benches and production lines. The torque sensing shaft, the non-contact signal detector, and analog signal conditioning electronics are integrated into the sensor housing. The torque sensor is characterized by very low power consumption, internally amplified output voltage signal, long-term stability and a very good price-performance ratio.
- Bi-directional measurement range (-500 to 0 to 500 Nm)
- Torque measurements up to 5,000 rpm
- Maintenance-free operation
- High tolerable dynamic loads
- High tolerable transverse forces and bending moments
The above description encapsulates the entire product series. Specifications for individual configurations may vary depending on the selection chosen.