Images are representations only.
Slide valves Type 4101/4102 (normally closed) and 4106/4107 (normally open) are manifold mounted with integral pilot connection, pilot-operated, three port, two position valves with a spring return action.
A major feature of the valve design is elimination of the continuous internal leakage which is characteristic of conventional lapped-face spool valves.
The valves each incorporate special high pressure seals which prevent leakage and so render the valves suitable for use with many fluid media.Features
- Working Pressure: 517 bar (7,500 psi) maximum
- Pilot Pressure: 76 to 517 bar (1,100 to 7,500 psi)
- Operating Media - Main Slide: Mineral oils, water, water-glycol
- Operating Media - Pilot Section: Mineral oils, water, water-glycol
- Recommended Filtration: 25 micron
- Connections: 1/4" NPTF all ports
- Flow Rate, Nominal: 54 litres/min (12 imp galls/min)
- Working Temperature: –20° to 130°C (-4° to 266°F)
Approvals & Certifications
NACE & NIST
- NACE MR-0175
- 1/4” NPT Female