Images are representations only.
The Series 441 programmable temperature transmitter is a 2-wire transmitter with an analog output. It has measurement input for resistance thermometers (RTD) in 2-, 3- or 4-wire connections, thermocouples, resistance and voltage inputs.
Setting up of the transmitter is done using the communication cable.
These small units can be mounted in Pyromation DIN (Form B) connection heads or they can be used for surface mounting by using a 35 mm DIN-rail mounting clip.Features
- Universally PC programmable for various signals
- Galvanic isolation
- 2-wire technology, (4 to 20) mA analog output
- High accuracy in total ambient temperature range
- Fault signal on sensor break or short circuit
- RFI/EMI Protected, CE marked
- UL Recognized Component
- FM General Purpose and non-incendive for use in Intrinsically safe and non-incendive for hazardous locations
- Online configuration during measurement using SETUP connector
- Output simulation
- ≤ 25 mA
- (4 to 20) mA or (20 to 4) mA
- Temperature Linear
- Resistance Linear
- Voltage Linear
Switch on Delay
- 4 s