Images are representations only.
Thermocouples in this series can be combined with a large number of thermowell designs. Operation without thermowell is only recommended in certain applications.
A wide variety of possible combinations of sensor, connection head, insertion length, neck length, connection to thermowell etc. are available for the thermometers; suitable for any thermowell dimension and any application.
A large number of different explosion protection approvals are availabe for the TC10-B. Optionally we can fit transmitters from the WIKA range into the connection head of the TC10-B.
- Application ranges from 0 ... 1,200 °C (32 ... 2,192 °F).
- For mounting in all standard thermowell design.
- Spring-loaded measuring insert (replaceable).
- Explosion-protected versions.
Certifications & Approvals
- NAMUR NE24
- SIL 2
- DNV GL
- -40 to 1,200 °C (-40 to 2,192 °F)
- Thermocouple type K, J, E, N, T (single or dual thermocouple)
Connection Head Material
- Stainless steel
- HART® protocol
- 4-20 mA
- FOUNDATION™ Fieldbus and PROFIBUS® PA
- -60° to 80° C
- Machine building, plant and vessel construction
- Energy and power plant technology
- Chemical industry
- Food and beverage industry
- Sanitary, heating and air-conditioning technology