Images are representations only.
The SOLDO BM and TB Series Proximity Switches, provides a compact design and a cost saving solution for remote valve position feedback in both linear and rotary applications, as well as general-purpose feedback in explosive atmosphere or subsea environments.
The rugged design and ease installation system, provide maximum application versatility.
TB series is the conjunction of a BM bolt switch with an aluminum or stainless steel junction box, to allow a direct local wire connection.
BM switch utilize industrial standard 5/8"-18 UNF or M16 x 1.5 threads and each switch is provided with two heavy-duty jam nuts.
BM switches can be mounted with standard brackets or customized ones to suit specific applications.
TB series uses the same BM head mounting pattern with the availability of a junction box screw bottom mounting system.Features
- AISI 316 Stainless Steel Rugged BM Series Enclosure
- Standard 450 mm Flying Leads
- Stainless Steel or Aluminium Materials for Optional Junction Box with TB Series
- Magnetic or Ferrous Sensing Capabilities
- Subsea Application on Request, Tested up to 300 bar
- Optional Subsea Cable and Connector for Underwater Link
Ambient Temperature Range
- -40° to 80° C (-40° to 176° F)
Approvals & Certifications
- ATEX Ex II 2 GD, Ex d IIC T6/T5/T4 Gb, Ex Tb IIIC T80° C/T95° C/T115° C Db
- cULus Class I,/2 Div. 1, Class I,/2 Div. 2,
- EAC Ex II 2 GD, Ex d IIC T6/T5/T4 Gb, Ex Tb IIIC T80° C, T95° C, T115° C Db
- IEC Ex: Ex II 2 GD, Ex d IIC T6/T5/T4 Gb, Ex Tb IIIC T80° C, T95° C, T115° C Db
- INMETRO Ex II 2 GD, Ex d IIC T6/T5/T4 Gb, Ex Tb IIIC T80° C/T95° C/T115° C Db
- SIL 3
- UL Class I, Div. 1 & 2, Groups A, B, C, D, Class II, Div. 1, Groups E, F, G, Class II, Div. 2, Groups F, G
- 1/2” NPT
- M20 x 1.5
- Up to 131.2 feet (40 metres) - for Subsea Cable with Fast Connector
- Flying Leads of 17.72” (450 mm)
- Silver-Plated Snap Acting Contacts
- 1 A at 24 Vdc - for Reed C4
- 5 A at 250 Vac - for NOVA V3 N1
- 5 A at 28 Vdc - for NOVA V3 N1
- Black Polyester Powder-Coated - for Aluminum TB Series
- Electro-Polishing - for Stainless Steel TB Series
Enclosure, Body Material
- 316 Stainless Steel - Junction Box
- NEMA 4
- NEMA 4X
- 100 Hz, Max.
- 30 Hz, Max.
- No Visual Position Indicator
Materials of Construction
- Aluminum - Junction Box
- Inert Gas
- M16 x 1.5 Male
- < 1 millisecond - Operation in Frequency (10÷30 Hz) for Switch BMN1
- < 2 milliseconds - Single Operation for Switch BMN1
- 2 milliseconds - for Switch BMC4
- 1 or 2 Switches
- SPDT: Magnetic Hermetically Sealed Switch
- -50° to 105° C (-58° to 221° F) - Nova V3 N1 Ferrous & Magnetic Target Switch
- -60° to 105° C (-76° to 221° F) - Reed C4 Magnetic Target Switch
- 5/8”-18 UNF Male