- The Model 200XLR Pneumatic Volume Booster produces a pneumatic signal in a 1:1 ratio. It is ideally suited for systems that require input isolation or increased forward and exhaust flow capacities.
- Control sensitivity to 1 Inch Water Column variation
- Large supply and exhaust valves provide high forward and exhaust flows
- An aspirator tube minimizes downstream pressure droop under flow conditions.
- A separate control chamber isolates the diaphragm from the main flow to eliminate hunting and buzzing.
- Optional increased sensitivity configuration with larger control diaphragm for more precision control at low setpoints.
The above description encapsulates the entire product series. Specifications for individual configurations may vary depending on the selection chosen.