SS2 Linear / Rotary Smart Valve Positioner Smart performance with innovative and ever-strong coil drive even under harsh working environments.
- Easy and Quick Auto-calibration
- Detecting RA (Reverse Acting) or DA (Direct Acting) Automatically Regardless of Wrong Air Connections
- Available to Use for Single or Double Acting without any Special Adjustments
- Compact Design Allowing to be Installed on Small Actuators
- Provide Error Messages Against Performance Failures
- Possible to Test the Actuator with any Fixed Signal Under a Test Mode
- Programmable Characteristic Curve with 17 Points
- Wide Operating Temperature Range -30° to 80° C
- Improved Control of High-friction Globe and Ball Valves by Eliminating Overshoot and Hunting
- Low Air Consumption
- Mounting Bracket to Meet IEC 60534-6-1 for Linear Valves
- Support a NAMUR Mounting Pattern VDI/VDE 3845 (IEC 60534-6-2) and Providing a Multi-size Mounting Bracket for Rotary Valves
The above description encapsulates the entire product series. Specifications for individual configurations may vary depending on the selection chosen.