The Model 4000ABP uses the force balance principle to open the Relief Valve and vent system pressure when the set point is exceeded.
- Control sensitivity of 1/2 Inch Water Column allows use in precision applications
- Large relief valve provides high exhaust flows
- An aspirator tube compensates upstream pressure build up under flow conditions
- A separate control chamber isolates the diaphragm from the main flow to eliminate hunting and buzzing
- Unit construction lets you service the model 4000ABP without removing it from the line
- Canadian Registration Number (CRN) certification for all territories and provinces
The above description encapsulates the entire product series. Specifications for individual configurations may vary depending on the selection chosen.