Images are representations only.
The high pressure 9Kw type LMW hydraulic pump is specifically designed for water-based fluids. Separation of the lubricating oil and the pumped fluid is achieved by the installation of a cavity between the cylinder block and the case. Bypass from the pistons is collected in this cavity and returned to the inlet side of the pump. The LMW pump incorporates three or six axial pistons actuated by a single rotating swash plate.
- Ultra compact for given pressure and flow rates
- Flow/pressure combinations within 9 Kw range - up to 11.5 l/m or up to 1,380 bar
- All externally exposed components 316 stainless steel
- No external lubrication or cooling systems
- Direct coupled option with horizontal mounting
Approvals & Certifications
- IEC 100/112 Frame B34 (Face Motors), 90 Frame B35 & V1 Flange Motors
- 3/4" BSP Female
- 1/2" BSP Female
- 3/8" BSP Female
Cone & Thread Connection
- 3/8" Female Medium Pressure
- 3/4" NPT Female
- 3/8" NPT Female