The bifold range of medium pressure trunnion ball valves have been developed to the highest quality for uppermost performance. They are available in a wide range of configuration for most liquid service applications up to 20,000 psi / 1,379 bar. An extensive range of seal materials available, which are suitable for extreme environments.
Features and Benefits:
- Blow out proof stem design
- Maintenance free stem sealing
- Low operating torque
- Pressure loaded seats creating a positive seal
- Bi-directional straight through flow path minimising pressure drop
- High tensile 316L CW stainless steel bodies as standard
- Glass reinforced PEEK seats as standard for excellent chemical resistance
- Exotic materials available upon request
- Traceability via a unique serial number stamped on the valve body, Gland and collar
- Available in a number of temperature ranges from -46° to 225° C (-20° to 180° C as standard)
- Nace MR-01-75 / ISO 15156 compliant materials of construction are available upon request
The above description encapsulates the entire product series. Specifications for individual configurations may vary depending on the selection chosen.