The Fairchild line of 1 1/2", 2", and 3 1/2" diameter gauges are designed for general use in applications that use gas or liquid medium that is compatible with the brass and brass alloy components in the gauge. Mini Strip Gauges are designed for use in small panel mount applications. Both gauge styles include a receiver gauge configuration designed for the pneumatic transmission of process variables.
- Round Gauges are available in 7 ranges with a maximum of 400 psig
- Mini Strip Gauges are available in 4 ranges with a maximum of 100 psig
- Receiver Gauges are graduated from 0 to 100% for a 3 to 15 psig transmission range
- 1 1/2" Gauges have a 1/8" NPT Center Back Connection
- 2" and 3 1/2" Gauges have a 1/4" NPT Center Back Connection
- 1/2" Mini Strip Gauges have a 1/8" Hose Barb Connection
The above description encapsulates the entire product series. Specifications for individual configurations may vary depending on the selection chosen.