Images are representations only.
Master shutdown valve Types 1074/1174 are pilot-operated, three port, two position poppet valves with a spring-return action.
Type 1074 has screwed connections, whereas Type 1174 is manifold mounted.Features
- Working Pressure: 690 bar (10,000 psi) max
- Pilot Pressure: 103 to 345 bar (1,500 to 5,000 psi)
- Flow Rate, Nominal: 27 litres/min (6 imp galls/min)
- Operating Media - Valve: Mineral oils, water, water-glycol mixtures
- Operating Media - Pilot: Air, sour gas or one of the poppet media
- Working Temperature: -20° to 130°C (-4° to 266°F)
- Recommended Filtration: 10 micron