Images are representations only.
Parker's P3RA102 is a high pressure pneumatic regulator expertly designed to provide a constant pressure output from a fluctuating supply pressure, increasing efficiency and performance in applications that require high capacity and accurate process control.
High precision pneumatic regulators are designed to provide a constant pressure output from a fluctuating supply pressure, much the same way an electronic pressure regulator works.
Pressure regulators provide varying degrees of accuracy with regards to their reduced pressure output.
General purpose regulators work for most fluid power applications.
However, for more pressure critical applications, precision regulators can provide the control required.
When designing a pneumatic system it is important to determine not only the air flow the application will require, but also the acceptable level of pressure variation.
Sometimes an existing pneumatic application does not meet the customer's needs with regards to pressure control and/or stability.
Variables, such as temperature changes, inlet pressure changes, variations in flow, excess downstream pressure, cycling, etc., can cause issues with pressure stability.
For these critical applications, precision regulators can provide the control required.
An internal poppet valve, which is balanced by utilizing a rolling diaphragm, insures a constant output pressure even during wide supply pressure variations.
Stability of regulated pressure is maintained under varying flow conditions through the use of an aspirator tube, which adjusts the air supply in accordance with the flow velocity.
A separate control chamber isolates the diaphragm from the main flow to eliminate hunting and buzzing.
Additional options available are internal check valve, non-relieving diaphragm, tapped exhaust, tamper resistant and screwdriver adjustment.
This series also carries certifications that make the units acceptable in zones 1 and 2 gas atmosphere, groups IIA and IIB and, 21 and 22 for dust atmosphere.Features
- Control sensitivity of .125" (.32) water column allows use in precision processes.
- Pressure balanced supply valve prevents supply pressure changes from affecting the set point.
- Optional check valve permits dumping of downstream pressure when supply is opened to atmosphere.
- Separate control chamber isolates the diaphragm from the main flow to eliminate hunting and buzzing.
- Knob Adjust
Ambient Temperature Range
- -40° to 93° C (-40° to 200° F)
- 1/4" BSPP Female
- Buna-N & Dacron
Enclosure, Body Material
- Acceptable for use in Zones 1 & 2 for Gas Atmosphere, Groups IIA & IIB & Zones 21 & 22 for Dust Atmospheres
Exhaust Capacity - Relieving Units Only
- 5.5 scfm (9.35 m³/hour)
- 40 scfm (68 m³/hour) at psig: 100 (bar: 7, kPa: 700) Supply & psig: 20 (bar: 1.5, kPa: 150) Set Point
- Bracket Kit
- 1/4" NPT Female
- bar: 0.034 to 10.3
- kPa: 3.4 to 1,034
- psig: 0.5 to 150
- 1/8" WC (0.32 cm)
Supply Pressure - Maximum
- bar: 35
- kPa: 3,500
- psig: 500
Supply Pressure Effect
- less than psig: 0.1 (bar: 0.07, kPa: 0.7) Per psig: 100 (bar: 7, kPa: 700) Change
- Zinc-Plated Steel
- General Industrial
- Production Lines