The Triac XC Series Actuators are CSA Certified Type 4, 4X, 6 & 7 for hazardous locations and meet UL 1203 standard. The actuators are rugged and reliable with powder coated anodized aluminum housing for use in Oil, Gas, Chemical & Power Gen applications.
The XC Series is the perfect match for resilient or high-performance butterfly valves and dampers because of the self-locking, double reduction worm drive and torque switches. The XC Series is also ideal for ball, plug or any rotary valve requiring automation in a hazardous location.
- Visual Position Indicator
- Torque Switches (XC-01350 – XC-25900)
- Anti-Condensation Heater and Thermostat
- Two Auxiliary Limit Switches
- Self-Locking Gear Train
- Manual Handwheel With Torque from 690 in-lbs to 25900 in-lbs
- Available Motor Voltages: 12 Vdc, 24 Vdc,24 Vac, 120 Vac & 220 Vac
- Optional Proportional Control
- Various Inputs with Feedback Available
The above description encapsulates the entire product series. Specifications for individual configurations may vary depending on the selection chosen.