Images are representations only.
These differential pressure gauges are made of highly corrosion-resistant stainless steel and feature an all-metal, all-welded media chamber to ensure long-term leak tightness (no elastomer sealing elements).
A high overpressure safety is achieved by the all-metal construction and the contoured design of the pressure measuring diaphragm.
The high-grade stainless steel construction and robust design is ideal for chemical and process engineering applications. It is suitable for gaseous or liquid media, also and aggressive environments.
Differential pressure from ranges 0 to 6” WC (16 mbar) to 0 to 360 psi (25 bar) are available to meet the requirements of a wide variety of applications.
- Differential pressure measuring ranges from 0 … 16 mbar.
- High working pressure (static pressure) up to 40 bar.
- High overpressure safety up to 40 bar.
- All-welded media chamber.
- Option: Low-temperature version down to an ambient temperature of -70 °C (-94 °F).
- NEMA 3 (IP54)
- NEMA 4 (IP66)
- Ambient: -4° to 140° F (-20° to 60° C)
- Medium: 212° F (100° C) maximum
- 6” WC (16 mbar) to 0 to 360 psi (25 bar)
- 100 (4"), 160 (6") mm
- 2 x ¼” NPT female
Process Conenction Material
- 316 Stainless Steel
- Lower Mount
- For gaseous and liquid aggressive media that are not highly viscous or crystallizing. Also suitable in aggressive environments
- Monitoring and control of pumps
- Filter monitoring
- Level measurement in closed tanks