Images are representations only.
Models 101.00, 101.12 are mechanical pressure gauges with a plastic capillary. These instruments are based on the proven Bourdon tube measuring system. The plastic case is available in nominal sizes of 27 mm and 40 mm.
- Process connection: G ¼ B or plug connection.
- Scale range: 0…4 bar or 0… 6 bar.
- Model 101.00: Very simple to install (snap-in mounting).
- No bending or coiling of capillary necessary.
- Suitability confirmed in long-term tests under characteristic application conditions.
- following EN 837-1
Nominal Size in mm
- Model 101.12: NS 27
- Model 101.00: NS 40
- Model 101.12: 4.0 %
- Model 101.00: 2.5 %
- 0 to 6 bar
- 0 to 4 bar
- Fluctuating: 2/3 x full scale value
- Steady: 3/4 x full scale value
- Short time: Full scale value
- Medium: +60° C maximum
- Ambient: -20 … +60° C
- When the temperature of the measuring system deviates from the reference temperature (+20° C): max. ±0.4 %/10 K of the span
Process Connection Via Capillary, Plastic (PE-LLD)
- Plug Connection (plastic), various versions Capillary length 260 ... 2,000 mm
- G ¼ B threaded connection (brass, plastic and copper); optionally with PTFE sealing at the thread Capillary length 300 ... 2,000 mm
- Copper alloy, C-type
- Copper alloy
- Plastic, white, black lettering, with pointer stop pin
- Plastic, black
- Plastic, crystal-clear, snap-fitted in case
- For heating equipment and plants