Images are representations only.
When your application requires a very specific control system, look to the Rotork Fairchild T5221 Adjustable Ratio I/P, E/P Transducer.
The T5221 Transducer is an electro-pneumatic device that converts a DC current or voltage input signal to a proportional output pressure. This device is made up of four sections, the Signal Conversion Section, the Pneumatic Section, the Ratio Section, and the Booster Section.
The Fairchild T5221 I/P transducer has all the response and flow performance features of the T5200 series, with the addition of an Adjustable Gain from the ratio section, which allows this single device to cover most industrial and process control requirements.
The output pressure is a function of signal pressure times the ratio of lever arm lengths on either side of the Pivot.Features
- Shock and Vibration resistant
- Temperature Compensation
- Adjustable Positive and Negative Bias
- High Output Flow
- Adjustable Gain
- 0.36 (0.6 m³/hour) - Max.
Ambient Temperature Range
- -40° to 65.5° C (-40° to 150° F)
Approvals & Certifications
- EMC Derective 89/336/EEC
- European Norms EN 50081-2 & EN 50082-2
- IEC Standard 801-3 1984
Enclosure, Body Material
- NEMA 3R Enclosure
- NEMA 4X Enclosure
Exhaust Capacity - Relieving Units Only
- 5.5 scfm (9.35 m³/hour)
- 40 scfm (68 m³/hour) - Max.
- + 0.25 % of Full Scale
- 1 to 5 Vdc, 375 ohms
- 1 to 9 Vdc, 2550 ohms
- 10 to 50 mA, 50 ohms
- 4-20 mA, 120 ohms
- Bracket Kit
- 1/4” NPT Female Outlet, Inlet & Gauge Port
- bar: 0 to 10
- Inches WC: 10 to 50
- kPa: 0 to 1,000
- psig: 0 to 150
- < 0.5 % of Span at 30 V/m Class 3 Band ABC (20-1,000 MHz) Per SAMA PMC 33.1 1978 & < 0.5 % of Span at 10 V/m Level 3, 27-500 MHz Band Per IEC Standard 801-3 1984. EMC Directive 89 / 336 EEC European Norms EN 50081-2 & EN 50082-2
- Ratio Relay - psig: 250 (kPa: 1,700, bar: 17)
- Transducer - psig: 20 + 2 (kPa: 150 + 15, bar: 1.5 + 0.15)
Supply Pressure Effect
- Ratio Relay - less than psig: 0.1 (kPa: 0.7, bar: 0.007) for psig: 100 (kPa: 700, bar: 7) Change
- Transducer - 1 % of Span for psig: 2 (kPa: 15, bar: 0.15) Supply Change