Images are representations only.
The YT-530 Snap Acting Relay senses supply pressure and changes the direction of the air flow when supply pressure is lower than setting pressure.
It also provides "Fail-Position" function when the supply pressure gets lower especially when there is damages on pipelines.Features
- Responds to very small changes and has high accuracy.
- Versatility can be enhanced by having different material and capacity.
- 100 mesh screen filters small dust entering.
- Switches pressure flows when abnormal pressure detected
- Stem can be extended and connected
- Able to lock actuator in its position
Ambient Temperature Range
- -20° to 120° C (-4° to 248° F)
- -20° to 70° C (-4° to 158° F)
- -40° to 70° C (-40° to 158° F)
Enclosure, Body Material
- Die Cast Aluminum
- 1.8 Cv
- 3/8” NPT Female
- bar: 1.4 to 7
- kPa: 140 to 700
- MPa: 0.14 to 0.7
- psig: 2 to 101
Supply Pressure - Maximum
- bar: 10
- kPa: 1,000
- MPa: 1
- psig: 145