Images are representations only.
The VEGAMET 391 signal conditioning instrument powers the connected 4 to 20 mA/HART sensor, processes and displays the measured values.
The VEGAMET 391 is ideal for simple control tasks in level, gauge and process pressure measurement as well as inventory management (VMI) and remote enquiry.
Comprehensive adjustment functions allow individual adaptations to the respective application.
In water/wastewater management, the instrument stands out with special functions such as pump switching, flow volume measurement, tendency functions and totalizer.Features
- Equal Use of all Pumps Through Integrated Pump Management
- Completely Integrated Functional Unit for Flow Volume Measurement
- Simple Integration into the Intranet/Extranet via Integrated Web Server
- 0.1 % of 20 mA (± 20 µA)
Ambient Temperature Range
- -20° to 60° C (-4° to 140° F)
- Measured Value Indication & Simple Control Functions
- Process Pressure
Approvals & Certifications
- SIL 2
- 10/100 MegaBits - Data Transmission
- Digital for HART Sensors
- HART Protocol
- 3 W - Max.
- 7 VA - Max.
- LCD Display - 65 x 32 mm, Digital & QuasiAnalog Display
- 14 AWG, (2.5 mm²) - Max.
- Pluggable Spring-Loaded Terminal with Coding
- Green LED - Status, Operating Voltage
- Red LED - Status, Fault Signal
- Yellow LED x 6 - Status Operating Relay 1 to 6
- 4-20 mA (HART)
- Active Sensor - Sensor Supply through Vegamet 391
- Passive Sensor - Sensor Has an Own Power Supply
- Plug Connection - Mini-B (4-Pole) USB Interface
- RS-232 - 1 X, cannot be combined with Ethernet
- RS-232 - 1 X, cannot be combined with RS-232: Ethernet Interface (Optional)
- USB Port - 2.0 (Fullspeed)
- 500 ohms, Max.
- Carrier Rail 35 x 7.5 According to EN 50022
- Front Panel Mounting
- Wall Mounted
- 20-253 Vac
- 20-253 Vdc
- 50/60 Hz
- 0 to 20 mA - Current Output
- 4-20 mA - Current Output
- Breaking Capacity: 50 mW Min., 500 VA, 54 W DC, Max.
- Quantity: 6 x Operating Relay
- Switching Current: 10 µA Min., 3 A AC, 1 A DC, Max.
- Switching Voltage: 10 mVdc Min., 250 Vac, 60 Vdc, Max.
- Active Input: Sensor Supply through Vegamet 391
- Number of Sensors 1 x 4-20 mA (HART)
- Passive Input: Sensor Has an Own Power Supply