Images are representations only.
- Sturdy model to industry standard, ø58 mm housing
- Many variations, also customized versions
- Short-circuit proof outputs
- Reverse connection protection (at UB = 10-30 Vdc)
- Highly flexible PUR-cable
- Resolution up to 36,000 ppr
- High shaft load
Approvals & Certifications
- CE Requirements According to EN 61000-6-2, EN 61000-6-4, EN 61000-6-3
- RoHS Compliant According to EU Guideline 2002/95/EG
- UL (C,US): File 224618
- 3 feet (1 metre)
- Polyurethane (PUR)
- Axial Load Capacity of Shaft: 40 N
- Radial Load Capacity of Shaft: 80 N
- RS-422 (TTL-Compatible)
- Power Consumption (No Load) with Inverted Signal for Push-Pull: 80 mA Typical (150 mA - Max.)
- Power Consumption (No Load) with Inverted Signal for Rs-422 (TTL Compatible): 40 mA Typical (90 mA - Max.)
- Power Consumption (No Load) with Inverted Signals for Sine Wave: 65 mA Typical (110 mA - Max.)
- Power Consumption (No Load) without Inverted Signal for Push-Pull: 55 mA Typical (125 mA - Max.)
- Clamping & Synchro Flange: 2.28” (58 mm)
- 10-Pin Plug, ”MIL”-Specified without Mating Connector, Radial
- 7-Pin Plug, ”MIL”-Specified without Mating Connector, Radial
- Axial 12-Pin Plug without Mating Connector
- Short Circuit Proof Outputs
Flange Type - Other
- Clamping Flange
- Synchro Flange
- -3 dB Frequency: ≤ 180 kHz
- Pulse Frequency: 300 kHz, Max.
- Permissible Load / Channel for Push-Pull: ± 30 mA - Max.
- Permissible Load / Channel for RS-422 (TTL Compatible): ± 20 mA - Max.
- Rise & Fall Time for Push-Pull: 1 microsecond, Max.
- Rise & Fall Time for RS-422 (TTL-Compatible): 200 Nanoseconds, Max.
- -20° to 105° C (-4° to 221° F) for Model 5803
- Constant Flexing: -20° to 70° C (-4° to 158° F)
- Non-Condensing, for Continuous Operation 3,000 Min⁻¹, Ventilated: -20° to 85° C (-4° to 185° F)
- 25 to 36,000 Pulses
Reverse Polarity Protection
- Yes (Only for 10-30 Vdc)
- Stainless Steel
- Shock Resistance According to DIN-IEC 68-2-27: 1,000 m/sec², 6 milliseconds
- Speed with Seal: Max.
- RS-422 (TTL Compatible) & Push-Pull: 5-30 Vdc
- RS-422 (TTL Compatible) & Sine Wave: 5 V (± 5 %)
- RS-422 (TTL Compatible), Push-Pull & Sine Wave: 10-30 Vdc
- Starting Torque: < 0.01 Nm
- Vibration Resistance According to IEC 68-2-6: 100 m/sec², 10 to 2,000 Hz