Images are representations only.
The Series 642 programmable HART® field temperature transmitter is a 2-wire unit with analog output. It includes input for RTDs; resistance inputs in 2-wire, 3-wire, and 4-wire connections; thermocouples and voltage signals. The transmitter can be supplied with or without a digital display, in either a general-purpose aluminum housing, or explosion-proof aluminum housing.
The Series 642 can be programmed with a PC or a HART® protocol handheld terminal. When supplied with a digital display, the LC screen shows the current measured value and a bar graph with limit value violation indicator.
- Universally programmable with HART® protocol for various input signals
- Illuminated display, rotatable
- Operation, visualization and maintenance with PC
- 2-wire technology, analog output (4 to 20) mA
- Undervoltage detection
- Highly accurate in entire operating temperature range
- Approvals: FM and CSA (IS, NI, XP and DIP)
- Galvanic isolation
- Output simulation
- Min./max. process values recorded
- Customized measuring range setup or expanded setup
- Analog (4 to 20) mA Or (20 to 4) mA
- Temperature Linear
- Resistance Linear
- Voltage Linear
- ≤ 23 mA
Switch on Deals
- 4 s
- 1 s
- Three 1/2" NPT Openings
- Class 1, Division 1, Group A, B, C; Class II Division I, Groups E, F, G and Class III, Division I (When Specified)