Images are representations only.
The model PGS21 switchGAUGE is a combination of a Bourdon tube pressure gauge and a pressure switch.
It offers the usual analogue display, which can be read on-site irrespective of the power supply, and in addition the possibility to switch a potential-free electrical signal.Features
- High switching reliability and long service life.
- Design per EN 837-1.
- Switch contacts fixed to customer requirements.
- Increased ingress protection IP 65.
- EN 837-1
Nominal Size in mm
- 40, 50, 63 (double contact only with NS 50)
Switch Point Tolerance
- With double contact: ± 4 % of full scale value
- With single contact: ± 2.5 % of full scale value
- 0 to 2.5 to 0 to 400 ba
- Short time: Full scale value
- Fluctuating: 2/3 x full scale value
- Steady: 3/4 x full scale value
- Medium: +60° C maximum
- Ambient: -20 … +60° C
- When the temperature of the measuring system deviates from the reference temperature (+20° C): max. ±0.4 %/10 K of the span
- NS 50, 63: G 1/4 B (male), 14 mm flats
- NS 40: G 1/8 B (male), 14 mm flats
- Copper Alloy, Lower Mount (LM) or Centre Back Mount (CBM)
- C-type or helical type
- Copper alloy
- Copper alloy
- NS 63: Stainless steel, white
- NS 40, 50: Aluminium, white
- Plastic, black
- Stainless steel
- IP 65 per EN 60529 / lEC 529 see also option, electrical connection via connector
Helium Leak Test
- Leak rate 10-5 mbar*l/s
- Switching current: 5 ... 100 mA
- Switching voltage: DC / AC 4.5 ... 24 V
- Contact load: max. 2.4 W
- Switch contact: Normally closed (NC) or normally open (NO) Double contact only with NS 50
- Pressure Gauge for Indicating & Monitoring the Pressure in Tanks & for Signalling Leaks
- General Industrial Applications
- Machine Building