Images are representations only.
The model PG23HP-S Bourdon tube pressure gauge has been designed specifically for high-pressure applications up to 3,000 bar.
Typical measuring points for this pressure gauge can be found in water jet cutting, high-pressure cleaning and test bench construction.Features
- Safety pressure gauge with solid baffle wall designed in compliance with the requirements and test conditions of the DIN 16001 high-pressure standard.
- High load cycle stability, even with dynamic pressure profiles.
- High indication accuracy of 1%, optional 0.6%.
- Scale ranges from 0 ... 2,000 bar to 0 … 6,000 bar.
- DIN 16001
Nominal Size in mm
- Short time: Full scale value
- Fluctuating: 2/3 x full scale value
- Steady: 3/4 x full scale value
- +100° C maximum with filled instruments
- Medium: +200° C maximum with unfilled instruments
- Ambient: -40 … +60° C
- When the temperature of the measuring system deviates from the reference temperature (+20° C): max. ±0.4 %/10 K of Full Scale Value
- IP65 per IEC/EN 60529
- Others on request
- 5/8 - 18 UNF x 27 (female) with inner sealing cone 60°
- 9/16 - 18 UNF (female) with 60° sealing cone
- M16 x 1.5 (Female) with inner sealing cone 60° Subsequent threads per “Autoclave Engineers”
- G ½ B (up to max. 2,500 bar)
- NS 160: Lower mount (radial)
- NS 100: Lower mount (radial) or back mount
- Stainless steel 316L
- Stainless steel 316L, helical type
- Stainless steel
- Aluminium, white, black lettering
- Aluminium, black
- Stainless Steel, with solid baffle wall (Solidfront) and blow-out back
- Laminated safety glass
- Bayonet ring, stainless steel
Case Filling (Option)
- Silicone oil M50
- For liquid media in high-pressure applications (e.g. water, hydraulic oil)
- Test benches (e.g. for hydraulic components)
- Water jet cutting
- High-pressure cleaning
- High-pressure generation