Images are representations only.
As the 14550 directional control valve, but with an actuator so that it can be operated remotely through a pneumatic signal (but with the handle providing an override option). In the closed position, the plunger makes a leak-free seal with the seat. A module can be readily withdrawn from the base of the valve body for servicing or renewing the seat or seals. Total handle movement of 90° gives positive detented selections at 45° intervals.
- Can be operated remotely through a pneumatic signal
- Dynamically biased towards closing - seal becomes tighter as pressure rises
- Suitable for a wide range of fluids - up to psi: 10,000 (kPa: 69,000, bar: 690)
- Light torque to operate handle - readily provided by actuator
- Made with 316 stainless steel
Q & A (0)
14550 Directional Valve
3100 & 3105 Slide Valve
BV01 Single Isolation Ball Valve (Hex Body)
BV01 Single Isolation Ball Valve
NV Namur Air Lock & Bypass Valve
381001 to 381171 Excess Flow Check Valve
3101-3104 & 3106-3109 Slide Valve
1250 Lockout Relay Valve