Images are representations only.
he multiturn encoders Sendix 5888 with PROFINET interface and optical sensor technology are ideal for use in all applications with a PROFINET interface.
The encoder supports the isochronous (IRT) mode and is therefore ideal for real-time applications. Easy start-up thanks to the "Ezturn for PROFINET" software supplied with the encoder.Features
- Ideally suited for all PROFINET applications thanks to the use of encoder profile 4.1
- Perfect for use in harsh outdoor environments, as a result of IP 67 protection and rugged housing construction
- Cycle time ≤1 Millisecond
- Firmware updater allows for easy expansion of characteristics without having to disassemble the encoder.
- Faster, easier error-free connection thanks to M12 connectors
Approvals & Certifications
- CE Compliant: EMC Guideline 2004/108/EC
- Ex Approval for Hazardous Area: Zone 2 & 22
- RoHS Compliant: Guideline 2011/65/EU
- UL (C,US): File 224618
- Axial Load Capacity of Shaft: 40 N
- Radial Load Capacity of Shaft: 80 N
- PROFINET IO
- Ezturn Software for PROFINET
- Power Consumption (No Load): 200 mA - Max.
- ≤ 1 millisecond
- Blind Hollow Shaft: 0.39” to 0.59”
- Stator Coupling: 2.48” (63 mm)
- Stator Coupling: 2.56” (65 mm)
- LED Display
- 3 x M12 Connector, 4-Pin
Enclosure, Body Material
- Zinc Die Cast Housing
Flange Type - Other
- Flange with Spring Element Long
- Flange with Stator Coupling
- -40° to 85° C (-40° to 185° F)
- 10-30 Vdc
- Multiturn Resolution: Max.
- Singleturn Resolution: 1 to 65,535 (16-bits), Scaleable
- Total Resolution: 1 to 268.435.456 (28-bits), Scaleable
Reverse Polarity Protection
- Stainless Steel
- Shock Resistance According to EN 60068-2-27: 2,500 m/sec², 6 milliseconds
- Starting Torque (IP67): < 0.05 Nm
- Starting Torque: < 0.01 Nm
- Vibration Resistance According to EN 60068-2-6: 100 m/sec², 55 to 2,000 Hz