A 316L Stainless Steel combined unit for filtration and regulation of compressed air and gases for the actuation industries.
Features and Benefits:
- Specifically designed for severe environments
- Non or self-relieving
- 40 micron element stainless steel 316 as standard, 5 micron option available
- Ambient temperature range -20° to 80° C (-4° to 176° F) with low temperature option available
- 316L stainless steel construction
- Regulated pressure range from 7.25 to 174 psi (50 to 1,200 kPa, 0.50 to 12.0 bar) depending on model selection
- Large flow characteristics
The above description encapsulates the entire product series. Specifications for individual configurations may vary depending on the selection chosen.