Features and Benefits:
- SIL 3 capability: The product has met manufacturer design process requirements of Safety Integrity Level (SIL) 3.
- Force balanced valve design with high safety factors to de-energise at all pressures in normally open and normally closed configurations.
- 100% computerised diagnostic testing to ensure each solenoid valve is proven along with confirmed safety factors.
- Bifold has state of the art product qualification and production equipment including flow (Cv), environment (-70° to 180° C), function and leakage testing and data logging.
- The standard solenoid operator is a holding magnet type which ensures the valve will operate in damp conditions. The risk of corrosion to internal components is reduced, unlike other valve types that incorporate a solenoid core tube design with a 'wetted' armature that will only operate in dry air conditions.
- Tolerant to moist air in control lines.
- The standard solenoid valve has proven arctic service and low temperature performance.
- Products are manufactured, inspected, assembled and tested in our state of the art production facilities.
- Large clearances, metal back up to seals and no knife edge sealing to prevent long term valve sticking.
- Dry solenoid armature to prevent corrosion and affecting safe shut down.
- Simple maintenance - Removable transient suppression diode on Ex d DC solenoid valve assemblies and removable solenoid coil without removing valve from the tubing.
The above description encapsulates the entire product series. Specifications for individual configurations may vary depending on the selection chosen.