The bifold range of medium pressure needle valve manifolds have been developed to provide safe and reliable intervention and control of both liquid and gas service applications up to 20,000 psi / 1379 bar. They are available in a variety of configurations including single block and bleed and a double block and bleed designed for instrument calibration or repair. The manifolds house numerous needle valves, reducing the number of possible leak paths and in turn reducing system costs and weight.
Features and Benefits:
- Available in a number of configurations for a variety of applications
- Maintenance free stem sealing
- Non-rotating anti-galling tip as standard
- Vee tip stem
- High tensile 316L CW stainless steel bodies as standard
- Compact design
- Exotic materials available upon request
- Traceability via a unique serial number stamped on the valve body
- Available in a number of temperature ranges from -73° to 315° C (-20° to 170° C as standard)
- Tube sizes from 1/4" to 1"
The above description encapsulates the entire product series. Specifications for individual configurations may vary depending on the selection chosen.