Images are representations only.
Rotork Fairchild's T5200 Transducer is a Fast Response I/P, E/P Transducer controlled by a 4-20 mA current in a control loop.
With its reliable signal conversion and pneumatic circuit sections, the T5200 I/P Transducer provides fast response to input signal changes, resulting in faster loop control and savings in process materials.
The Signal Conversion Section (PC Board) accepts a 4-20 mA current from the control loop. This signal current is applied to a coil which creates a magnetic force that moves a Flexure Arm.
The Pneumatic Section operates as a force balance system. A Sapphire Ball floats inside a Nozzle and controls the output pressure by exhausting air supplied through an Orifice. This Sapphire Ball acts as a piston exerting a force which is balanced against the force of the Flexure Arm.
Its minimal air consumption allows you to use the T5200 in systems where operating gas is expensive.
Five available input signal ranges deliver the versatility to meet most process and machine requirements.
These available inputs are 1-5 mA, 4-20 mA, 10-50 mA, 1-5 VDC and 1-9 VDC, each with the corresponding output range of 3-15 psig, [0.2-1.0 BAR], (20-100 kPa).Features
- Fast Response to Input Signal changes results in faster loop control and savings in process materials
- Minimal Air Consumption allows use in systems where operating gas is expensive
- Five Input Signal Ranges meet most process and machine requirements
- Temperature Compensation provides stable operation over wide temperature range
- Compact Size permits use in space restricted areas
- Vibration Resistance maintains set points under adverse vibration conditions
- Various Mounting Configurations allow installation flexibility for most applications
- NEMA 3R Enclosure available for outdoor and indoor installations
- 0.16 scfm (0.27 m³/hour), Maximum
Ambient Temperature Range
- -40° to 65.5° C (-40° to 150° F)
Approvals & Certifications
- FM Explosion-proof
- 1/2" NPT
Enclosure, Body Material
- NEMA 3R
- NEMA 4X
- -3 dB at 20 Hz (Unloaded)
- within 0.1% of Full Scale
- + 0.25% of Full Scale
- 1 to 5 Vdc, 375 ohms
- 1 to 9 Vdc, 2550 ohms
- 10 to 50 mA, 50 ohms
- 4-20 mA, 120 ohms
- Bracket Kit
- 1/2" NPT Female Outlet
- 1/4" NPT Female Inlet & Outlet Port
- bar: 0.2 to 1
- kPa: 20 to 100
- psig: 3 to 15
- psig: 20 + 2 (kPa: 150 + 15, bar: 1.5 + 0.15)
Supply Pressure Effect
- + 0.3% of Span for a psig: 1 (bar: 0.1, kPa: 10) Supply Change
- < 1% of Span/10° C (50° F)
- Negligible up to 2 G's between 5 Hz & 200 Hz