Images are representations only.
The Series 662 programmable dual input HART® field temperature transmitter is a 2-wire unit with analog output.
It includes input for RTDs; resistance inputs in 2-wire, 3-wire, and 4-wire connections; thermocouples and voltage signals.
The transmitter can be supplied with or without a digital display, in either a general-purpose aluminum housing, or explosion-proof aluminum housing.
The Series 662 can be programmed with a PC or a HART® protocol handheld terminal. When supplied with a digital display, the LCD screen shows the current measured value and a bar graph with limit value violation indicator.Features
- Universally programmable with HART® protocol for various input signals
- lluminated display, rotatable
- Operation, visualization and maintenance with PC
- 2-wire technology, analog output (4 to 20) mA
- Highly accurate in entire operating temperature range
- Approvals: FM and CSA (IS, NI, XP and DIP)
- Galvanic isolation, 2kV (Sensor input to the output)
- Output simulation
- Min./max. process values recorded
- Customized measuring range setup or expanded Setup
- Analog (4 to 20) mA Or (20 to 4) mA
- Temperature Linear
- Resistance Linear
- Voltage Linear
Induced Current Required
- ≤ 3.5 mA
- ≤ 23 mA
- 1 s
Sensor Breakage / Short Circuit
- Un-Configured - ≤ 3.6 mA or ≥ 21.0 mA
- Configured - 21.6 mA To 23 mA
- Three 1/2" NPT Openings