Images are representations only.
The Vegamip T61 is the emitting unit, the Vegamip R62 the receiving unit of the microwave barrier in separate version for level detection of bulk solids and liquids.
Typical applications are the detection of bulk solids in silos, bunkers and crushers as well as of liquids in pipelines and vessels.
The non-contact measuring principle has no direct contact with the medium and ensures continuous wear-free and maintenance free operation.Features
- Reliable Measurement Even With Very Abrasive Products
- Separate Instrument Version Enables Mounting for Hardly Accessible Installation Locations
- Reliable Measurement Even with Changing Product Properties
Ambient Temperature Range
- -40° to 80° C (-40° to 176° F)
Approvals & Certifications
- 0.8 W, Max.
Enclosure, Body Material
- Stainless Steel or Aluminum
- 1.33 dB Approximately
- 20-55 Vdc
- < 400 mA - Load Current
- < 55 Vdc - Switching Voltage
- Relay Output
- Transistor Output
- < 10 µA
- psig: -14.5 to 58 (kPa: -100 to 400, bar: -1 to 4)
- -40° to 450° C (-40° to 842° F) - Process Temperature with Mounting Adapter
- -40° to 80° C (-40° to 176° F) - Storage & Transport Temperature
- < 0.5 V - Voltage Loss
- 316L Stainless Steel