Images are representations only.
Slide valves Type 3100.M002 (normally closed) and 3105.M003 (normally open) are pilot-operated, three port, two position valves with a spring-return action.
The pilot operator of each valve is capable of withstanding high pressures equal to the main line pressure. This enables the valves to be used locally as actuators, as quick dump valves.
The valves are sealed to withstand external body pressure making them suitable for subsea applications. Manifold mounted versions are also available.Features
- Working Pressure version - up to 1,00 bar
- Pilot-operated, three port, two position slide valve with a spring-return action
- Can be use locally as quick dump valves
- Suitable for subsea applications
- Special high pressure seals prevent leakage
- NACE Standard MR-01-75 compliance