Images are representations only.
The Series 760 Valve Positioners provide a cost effective universal approach to your valve control.
Their modular concept allows all models to be built on the base pneumatic unit - Model 760P.
The electro-pneumatic model - Model 760E is created by adding an I/P transducer to the base pneumatic unit, and a wide range of accessories easily installs inside the unit.
The 760 base pneumatic unit provides cam characterization, split ranging, direct or reverse action, and single or double acting without requiring additional parts.
Key design features include non-interaction of the zero and span adjustments.
Series 760 Valve Positioners include provisions for internal limit switch mounting and position feedback devices without requiring additional housings.
Thus, the need to stack housings that impede access to the main enclosure are eliminated.
A spool valve is used to load the actuator for positioning in response to an input signal.
A characterized cam provides mechanical feedback.
There are linear, equal percentage and quick opening operation cam profiles, and a blank profile cam is available for custom applications.
Rectilinear action length can range from 1/2 inch to 6 inches.
The feedback shaft and characterized cam can be replaced in the field to configure the positioner for use with either a rectilinear or rotary actuator.
No additional parts are necessary to change between single or double acting actuators or direct or reverse action.Features
- Universal Design and Choice of Interchangeable NAMUR IEC 534-6 Rectilinear VDI/VDE 3845 Rotary Mountings Provide Wide Application Flexibility
- Double-acting or Single-acting Service and Split Ranging Afford Application Versatility in a Single Unit
- Non-interaction of the Zero and Span Adjustments and - CAMLOC Type TM Cam Locking Mechanism Significantly Reduce Calibration and Setup Time
- Modular Design Reduces Inventory Because it Allows Interchangeable Spare Parts
- Comes Standard with 3 Cams, Linear, Quick Opening and Equal % for Application Versatility
Displaying prices & availability for Virginia, United States in USD. Change location or currency
No Models Match Your Filter Criteria
A-T CONTROLS Siemens 760 Positioner, 3 to 15 psig, 1/4 Turn NAMUR shaft end, 760 Navy Non-Approved View More
- P1: Input signal: 3 to 15 PSIG
- 5: Action (Rising Stem/Linear or Rotary): 1/4 turn NAMUR style shaft end with set of (3) 90° cams
- A: Enclosure Type 4X/IP65 (with 3/4 inch NPT Conduit Connection)
- A: Flow Capacity: Standard Capacity Spool Valve Ass'y (Cv = 0.3)
- A: Environmental Construction Options: Standard Temperature (-40°F to +185°F) (-40°C to +85°C)
- N: Gauges : Not Required
- NN: Limit Switches / Feedback Devices: No Switches / No Feedback
- D: Design Level: Revision
- 7: Electrical Approval: NAVY, Non-Approved
4 - 6 weeks
- Single Action
- 0.5 scfm (0.84 m³/hour) - Standard Spool Typical, Low Gain Spool
- 1 scfm (1.69 m³/hour) Typical - High Flow Capacity Spool
Approvals & Certifications
- ATEX II 2 G EEx ia IIC T4/T5/T6 & II 3 G EEx NL IIC T5
- CE EN 50081-1 & EN 50081-2 Emission, EN 61000-6-1 & EN 60000-6-2 Immunity
- CSA Intrinsically Safe: Class I, Div. 1, Grade A, B, C, D & Class II, Div. 1, Groups E, F, G & Class III, Div. 1
- CSA: Class I, Div. 2, Grade A, B, C, D & Class II, Div. 2, Groups E, F, G & Class III, Div. 2,
- FM Class II, Div. 2, Groups F, G Class III, Div. 2,
- FM Intrinsically Safe: Class I, Div. 1, Grade A, B, C, D & Class II, Div. 1, Groups E, F, G & Class III, Div. 1
- FM Non-Incendive: Class I, Div. 2, Grade A, B, C, D
- NAMUR IEC 534-6
- SIRA 03-ATEX-2577X & SIRA 03-ATEX-4578
- 3/4” NPT
- Less than or Equal to 0.25 % of Span
- Ozone Resistant with Viton Dynamic
- 3/4” NPT, 25 mm
- Epoxy Powder-Coated
- Polyester Powder Coat
- IP65, in Accordance with IEC Standard 529
- NEMA 4X
- 18 scfm (Cv = 0.6) at psi: 60 (bar: 4.13, kPa: 413.7) with 25 % Drop
- 9 scfm (Cv = 0.3) at psi: 60 (bar: 4.13, kPa: 413.7) with 25 % Drop
- 0.75 % of Normal Span Typical - Model 760P
- 1 % of Normal Span Typical - Model 760E
- 4-20 mA, 50 % Split Range - Model 760E
- psig: 3 to 15 (kPa: 20.7 to 103.4, bar: 0.2 to 1), 50 % Split Range - Model 760P
- psig: 3 to 27 (kPa: 20.7 to 186.2, bar: 0.2 to 1.86), 50 % Split Range - Model 760P
- psig: 6 to 30 (kPa: 41.37 to 206.8, bar: 0.41 to 2)
- 1/2 to 6” (12.7 to 152.4 mm) Linear Optional
- 0.5 % of Normal Span Typical - Model 760P
- 0.75 % of Normal Span Typical - Model 760E
- 1/4” NPT Male - Pneumatic & Exhaust
- 1/8” NPT Male - Gauge
- 160:1 at psig:60 (kPa:413.7, bar:4.137) Standard - Pressure Gain
- Within 0.5 % of Span
- 90°, Rotary Standard - Mechanical Feedback
Span & Zero Adjustments
- Span: Adjustable -60 to 25 % of Normal Span
- Zero: Adjustable -10 to 60 % of Normal Span
Supply Pressure - Maximum
- psig: 150 (kPa: 1,034, bar: 10.34)
Supply Pressure Effect
- Less than 0.2 % of Span for a psi: 5 (kPa: 34.47, bar: 0.34) Change in Supply Pressure
- 2 Switches
- Mechanical Switch, SPDT
- Proximity Switch, NAMUR
- -29° to 149° C (-20° to 300° F) - High Temperature for Model 760P
- -40° to 75° C (-40° to 167° F) - Model 760E
- -40° to 85° C (-40° to 185° F) - Model 760P