New generation of electronic data logging for containers weighing during handling. This one is designed to meet the new SOLAS requirement making it mandatory for containers to be weighed before they are loaded aboard ships.
- 4 or 8 x 4 to 20 mA analog inputs for force transducers
- 4 digital inputs (start, stop and tare signal)
- 1 output relay being able to signal an alarm (audible, luminous warning signal, etc.)
- Analog outputs according to the measurements
- Data recording on a CompactFlash memory card
- Color touch screen
- Ethernet connection
- RS485 and PROFIBUS interface (option)
The above description encapsulates the entire product series. Specifications for individual configurations may vary depending on the selection chosen.