Magnetic Float Level Sensors
- Custom manufactured to user specifications
- Switch points are field adjustable
- Stem position adjustable (slide flange)
- Wide choice of materials
- Long switch life
- Durable floats
- Heavy duty model available for shock resisitant construction in the metal floats
- Economy model available for light duty applications
The FLE Series
is physically smaller and has a maximum total length of 24" (610mm). The FLE Series offers many of the same options as the FLR, but the FLE is designed for lighter duty, lower cost applications. It has limitations in current capacity of reed switches and the number of switch points is limited to three.
The above description encapsulates the entire product series. Specifications for individual configurations may vary depending on the selection chosen.