Images are representations only.
The model 33x.50 high-quality test gauge has been specifically designed for the measurement of pressures with high accuracy. With its accuracy class of 0.6, the Bourdon tube pressure gauge is suitable for testing industrial type pressure gauges or for precision measurement in laboratories. Optionally, an accuracy class of 0.25 is available for pressures ≤ 400 bar [6,000 psi].
For the respective measuring requirement, a scale range between 0 ... 0.6 and 0 ... 1,600 bar [0 ... 10 psi and 0 ... 20,000 psi] can be selected.
The optimal readability of the instrument, with a nominal size of 160 mm [6"], is achieved via a knife edge pointer and a dial with fine divisions. In addition, a mirror scale can be chosen to avoid the parallax error.
- Completely from stainless steel
- Knife edge pointer for optimal accuracy of reading
- Wear-resistant precision movement from stainless steel
- Scale ranges from 0 … 0.6 to 0 … 1,600 bar [0 ... 10 psi to 0 ... 20,000 psi]
Certifications & Approvals
- Stainless steel
- Bayonet ring Stainless steel Option: Triangular bezel, polished stainless steel, with clamp
- Laminated safety glass
- Aluminium, white, black lettering
Material of Construction
- Pressure element: Stainless steel 316L, Copper alloy, Ni-Fe alloy
- Movement: Stainless steel
- Bayonet ring: Stainless steel; Triangular bezel, polished stainless steel, with clamp
- Pointer Knife edge pointer, aluminium, black
- G 1/2" B
Process Connection Material
- Stainless steel 316L
- Lower mount (radial)
- Lower back mount
- With liquid-filled case for applications with high dynamic pressure loads or vibrations
- For gaseous and liquid aggressive media that are not highly viscous or crystallising, also in aggressive environments
- Precision measurement in laboratories
- High-accuracy pressure measurement
- Testing of industrial type pressure gauges