Images are representations only.
The POINTRAC 31 is a radiation-based sensor for universal level detection of liquids and bulk solids.
Independent of the mounting location, it monitors reliably the limit level in vessels.
The sensor can be used for applications in all industries.
Due to the high sensitivity POINTRAC 31 is an economical solution with minimum radiation activity.Features
- Exact Measuring Results Independent of Process Conditions
- High Process Reliability Through Determination of Buildup
- Economical Level Detection Under Arduous Application Conditions
Ambient Temperature Range
- -40° to 60° C (-40° to 140° F)
- Level Detection of Liquids & Bulk
Approvals & Certifications
- SIL 2
- FOUNDATION Fieldbus
- PROFIBUS PA
- 4 W
- 6 VA
- 4-20 mA
- Open Collector - 10 mA
- Relay Contact - 100 mA
- 250 ohms
- 2 to 12 feet (0.05 to 0.304 metres)
- 500 ohms - Max.
Materials of Construction
- 316 Stainless Steel
- Polyvinyltoluene (PVT)
- 20-253 Vac
- 20-72 Vdc
- 50/60 Hz
- < 400 mA - Load Current
- < 55 Vdc - Switching Voltage
- 10 µA to 3 A Ac, 1 A Dc
- 253 Vac
- 253 Vdc
- 4-20 mA
- 8/16 mA HART - Active or Passive
- Switching Voltage
- NPN Transistor Output (Floating)
- 50 mW to 750 V Ac, 40 W Dc
- ± 0.5 % at -40° to 60° C (-40° to 140° F)
- -40° to 60° C (-40° to 140° F) - Storage & Transport Temprature