Images are representations only.
Wilcoxon’s handheld vibration meter helps find machine faults before they impact operation or cause catastrophic failures. The MAC200 can increase productivity and lower maintenance costs by identifying vibration problems and bearing conditions in early and late stages of failure. The simple, easy to use meter records, analyzes and displays vibration signals and comes with built-in band filters for unbalance, misalignment, and looseness. The low Hertz range allows readings on machinery running as slow as 120 RPM.
The meter assists in condition monitoring for industries including commercial and industrial HVac, food processing, packing, petrochemical, pulp and paper, power plants and utilities. The MAC200 is a cost-effective tool with high level functionality and capability for a comprehensive picture of machinery health.
- Built-in ISO alarms
- Easily identify bearing problems with BDU reading
- 100 and 800 line FFT spectrum
- Ruggedized IP67 case
- Full color OLED display
- High performance accelerometer with stinger
Approvals & Certifications
- 50 Hours Normal Use
- OLED Full Color, High Contrast
- IP67 Waterproof
- BDU: 1 to 15 kHz
- ISO: 2 Hz to 1 kHz
- 0° to 50° C (32° to 122° F)
- 2 x AA Batteries
- Dynamic Range, 0.01 G Resolution: 72 dB
- Input Range: ± 50 G (490 m/sec²)
- -20° to 70° C (-4° to 158° F)