Images are representations only.
The VEGATOR 122 is a signal conditioning instrument for point level detection with the vibrating level switches VEGASWING, VEGAVIB and VEGAWAVE with electronics version "Two-wire 8/16 mA".
Simple control functions can be realized with this combination.
Typical applications are monitoring functions such as overflow or dry run protectionFeatures
- Comprehensive monitoring detects short circuit and measuring line break as well as malfunctions in the sensor
- Simple and convenient function test via test keys for both channels (also for SIL and WHG)
- Simple mounting through carrier rail as well as detachable, coded terminals
Ambient Temperature Range
- -20° to 60° C (-4° to 140° F)
Approvals & Certifications
- SIL 2
- 3 W (8 VA)
- LED Display
- 0.25 mm² (AWG 23) to 2.5 mm² (AWG 12)
- EN 50022 / 60715
- Screw Terminal
- Adjustable Delay - 2/6/8 seconds, ± 20 %
- Basic Delay - 150 milliseconds, ± 10 %
- Breaking Capacity: 50 mW Min., 500 VA, 54 W DC, Max.
- Quantity: 2 x Operating Relay
- Switching Current: 10 µA DC Min., 3 A AC, 1 A DC, Max.
- Switching Voltage - 10 mV Dc Min., 253 V Ac / 50 V Dc, Max.
- ± 500 μA - Switching Threshold Tolarance
- 11.9 mA - SwitchingThreshold Off
- 12.1 mA - Switching Threshold On
- Current Limitation - 23 mA, through Internal Resistance (200 ohms, ± 1 %)
- Detection: ≤ 3.6 mA (Line Break), ≥ 21 mA (Short Circuit)
- Input - Active (Sensor Power Supply by VEGATOR 122)
- Quantity - 2 x Analog
- 18.2 Vdc, ± 5 %
- Analog 8/16 mA