Images are representations only.
Parker PGI’s Purge Adapter Series are used to isolate the process from manifolds, measuring instruments and connecting tubing.
This includes flow, level and pressure applications where the sensing lines need a constant purge to prevent plugging.
The compact Purge Adapter assemblies replace many threaded connections, tube fittings, individual valves and rotometers.
The established problem of operators adjusting flow on the purge rotometers, which affects the accuracy of the process measurement, is eliminated with the accurate and cost-effective Purge Adapter.
Additional features of the Purge Adapters include built-in test valves, filter element and by-pass valves to by-pass purge metering elements to allow for high flow purge into the process.
Optional check valves prevent back flow of process.Features
- Isolate process from manifold, measuring instruments and tubing
- Eliminates multiple connections
- Fixed constant purge
- Variety of flow rates
- Built in test valves and filter
- Optional check valve to prevent back flow
- 60 micron Filter, Sintered 316 Stainless Steel
- Non-Adjustable Check Valve(s)
- 316 Stainless Steel
- Static Pressure Purge Adapter, M-716SCT Two-Valve Manifold and Mounting Bracket Assembly
- Static Pressure Purge Adapter Only
- Differential Pressure Purge Adapter, M-750SCT Three-Valve Manifold and Mounting Bracket Assembly
- Differential Pressure Purge Adapter Only
Hard Seat Material
- 316 Stainless Steel Ball
- Carbide Ball [Std]
Inlet Port Connection Type
- 1/4” NPT Gauge Port
Maximum Working Pressure (bar)
Maximum Working Pressure (psi)
Maximum Working Temperature (°C)
Maximum Working Temperature (°F)
- 400° F
- Consult Factory
Stem Seal Material
- Grafoil Packed
- PTFE Pressure-Core (Standard)
- Transmitter applications
- Sensing Line Purging
- High flow purge applications
- Instrumentation monitoring systems