Images are representations only.
The PI73-TS Intensifier amplifies the inlet pressure to a higher outlet pressure by a predetermined ratio.
Pressure in the high pressure line can become reduced as a result of a system leak or the use of the stored (pressure) energy.
The PI73-TS restores and maintains that pressure in such instances.
Check and changeover valves are integrated within the main body of the intensifier as is the pilot-operated vent valve in the versions in which it is incorporated.Features
- Designed to boost the pressure of any water-based or mineral/synthetic oil-based fluid
- Boosts inlet pressure up to 7 times without external power. The maximum outlet pressure is psi: 20,020 (kPa: 138,000, bar: 1,380)
- When system pressure is achieved, there is minimal consumption of expensive hydraulic fluid
- External components manufactured from 316 (standard), or from duplex stainless steels; no painting required for hostile environments
- Two versions - with and without a pilot-operated vent valve for the high pressure line
- 1/4" BSP Female
Cone & Thread Connection
- 3/8" Female Medium Pressure
Enclosure, Body Material
- Stainless Steel
- 1/4" NPT Female
- bar: 0 to 1,380
- kPa: 0 to 138,000
- psi: 0 to 20,020
Seat / Seal Material
Supply Pressure - Maximum
- bar: 420
- kPa: 42,000
- psi: 6,092
- Pilot Operated Vent