Images are representations only.
Rotork Fairchild's all new PAX1 Series Linear Actuator can be used alone or it can be paired with a variety of Fairchild time proven pressure regulators, enabling remote control of the pneumatic pressure. Power is provided by 11-26 VDC and position is controlled by a 4-20 mA signal or pulse clockwise or counterclockwise.
The actuator is designed to lock in last place if power or signal are lost. The PAX1 is ideal when precise position control is required, and it has an optional analog feedback that transmits current position to the operator through an 4 to 20 mA Analog Feedback Signal. Adjustable motor speeds, customer set position limits and alarms are standard features.
- Pressure ranges from 0-0.5 psig to 0-3,000 psig
- Full range actuation speeds down to 10 seconds
- Ingress protection (IP) Type 4X / Type 6P / IP66 / IP68
- Temperature range -40° to 176° F (-40° to 80° C)
- Low Power consumption less than 1 Watt during standby, which is ideal for installations in isolated locations
- Optional isolated 4-20 mA position feedback
- Overall stroke and alarm limits are defined by end user
- Output pressure locks in last position in event of power failure or signal loss.
- Stepper Motor equipped configuration
- Standard xplosion-proof NEMA 4X housing
- End of travel limit switches
- ± 1% of, Maximum
Approvals & Certifications
- < 1 W During Standby
Enclosure, Body Material
- Typical 4X
- Typical 6P
Materials of Construction
- Thrust Rod: Stainless Steel
- 11-30 Vdc, 18 W Peak, < 1 W Standadby
- -40° to 80° C (-40° to 176° F)