The Model 30BP Regulator uses the force balance principle to open the Relief Valve and vent system pressure when the set point is exceeded.
- The Model 30BP is a high capacity back pressure regulator that relieves excess system pressure to maintain a setpoint
- Combination of high capacity and compact size make the model 30BP an excellent choice for a wide range of precision applications including: precise control of paper machinery felt guides, supply of a precise repeatable signal to a pneumatic clutch, or control of cylinder pressure
- The Model 30BP is sensitive to 1/4 Inch Water Column variation which permits use in precision processes
- Flow of up to 40 SCFM allows use in applications with high flow requirements
- A separate control chamber and aspirator tube isolates the diaphragm from the main flow eliminating hunting and buzzing
The above description encapsulates the entire product series. Specifications for individual configurations may vary depending on the selection chosen.