Images are representations only.
Slide valves Type 4160 (normally closed) and 4165 (normally open) are manifold mounted, pilot-operated, three port, two position valves with a spring-return action.
- Working Pressure: 690 bar (10,000 psi) maximum
- Pilot Pressure: 3.4 to 17.2 bar (50 to 250 psi)
- Operating Media - Main Slide: Mineral oils, water, water-glycol mixtures
- Operating Media - Pilot Section: Air, or any of the main slide media
- Recommended Filtration: 25 micron
- Connections - Pilot: 1/4" NPTF
- Flow Rate, Nominal: 54 litres/min (12 imp galls/min)
- Working Temperature: –20º to 130º C (-4° to 266° F)