Images are representations only.
For the majority of water applications the standard Water/Glycol pumps can be used.
For more arduous applications the TW pump is available. The high pressure Type TW hydraulic pump is specifically designed for water applications.
Since water is the most demanding fluid, the Type TW pump can also be used with most other fluids including water-based solutions and oil-based fluids.Features
- Specifically designed for water applications
- Rotating swash plate design - 3 or 6 pistons
- Pressure up to 1,040 bar
- Primarily stainless steel construction, ceramic piston option available
- Cool case for continuous operation
- Vertical or horizontal mounting
- 1” BSP Female
- 3/4” BSP Female
- 1/2” BSP Female
Cone & Thread Connection
- 1/4” Female Medium Pressure
- 3/8” Female Medium Pressure
- 9/16” Female Medium Pressure
Enclosure, Body Material
- Cast Iron
- 3/4” NPT Female
- 1/2” NPT Female