Images are representations only.
The Type 14340 low pressure relief valve has been designed to provide accurate pressure control in systems operating at pressures up to 100 bar, such as chemical injection applications. Flow Capacity - Flow rates up to 112 l/min at 10% over pressure.
- Suitable for chemical applications
- Valve Construction - the valve uses chemical resistant polymer materials in the seat to provide good low pressure seating with zero leakage
- Sealing Re-Seat Pressure - Virtually zero leakage re-seat pressure ≥ 90% of cracking pressure
- Flow Capacity - Flow rates up to 112 l/min at 10% over pressure
- Long Life and Repeatable Performance - are ensured through a large area seat