Images are representations only.
The Type 14340 low pressure relief valve has been designed to provide accurate pressure control in systems operating at pressures up to 100 bar, such as chemical injection applications. Flow Capacity - Flow rates up to 112 l/min at 10% over pressure.
- Suitable for chemical applications
- Valve Construction - the valve uses chemical resistant polymer materials in the seat to provide good low pressure seating with zero leakage
- Sealing Re-Seat Pressure - Virtually zero leakage re-seat pressure ≥ 90% of cracking pressure
- Flow Capacity - Flow rates up to 112 l/min at 10% over pressure
- Long Life and Repeatable Performance - are ensured through a large area seat
Q & A (0)
14520/14530/14580/14570 Relief Valve
14450 Relief Valve
14480 Thermal Relief Valve
VRD Relief Valve
VRCD Relief Valve
14540 & 14640 Relief Valve
14460 & 14470 Thermal Relief Valve
Wellhead Grease Fittings, Pressure Relief Tools & Plugs Series