Hazardous area limit switch box for manual valve applications. Explosionproof enclosure, in copper free aluminum or 316 stainless steel, handles the most demanding application in hostile environments.
The Easy switch box uses two magnetic sensors to provide electronic feedback to the control room. An easy to mount magnetic target operates the switches.
- Compact Position Indication on all Manual Valves
- Adaptable Mounting Kit for all Applications
- Easily Links to the Valve with the Durable Glass Reinforced Magnetic Holder
- Wires through the Terminal PCB for Easy Connection
- Easy to Open Threaded Lid Design for Manual Removal of the Cover
- One or Two Cable Entries for Versatile Use
- Polyester Powder Coated Copper Free Aluminium Housing
- 316 Stainless Steel Housing Version for Harsh Environments
- NOVA V3 Switch Option for High Power Rating Use
The above description encapsulates the entire product series. Specifications for individual configurations may vary depending on the selection chosen.