Images are representations only.
The model PG43SA pressure gauge has been specifically designed for the requirements of sanitary applications.
- Safety via mechanical pressure transmission.
- Case and wetted parts in hygienic design.
- Suitable for CIP and SIP, optionally completely autoclavable.
- Simple zero adjustment.
- High overpressure safety.
- EN 837-3
Nominal Size in mm
- Option: Dual scale
- The given scale ranges are also available in kPa and MPa.
- Steady: Full scale value
- Fluctuating: Scale range <4 bar: Full scale value, Scale range ≥4 bar: 2/3 x full scale value
- 2x Full Scale Value, max. 40 bar or max. pressure rating (PN) of the process connection
- Option: 5x Full Scale Value, max. 40 bar or max. pressure rating (PN) of the process connection
- Medium: -20 … +150° C
- CIP and SIP: 150° C continuously for wetted parts
- Option: Autoclavable, max. 134° C, ≤ 20 minutes
- Ambient: -20 … +60° C
- When the temperature of the measuring system deviates from the reference temperature (+20° C): max. ±0.5 % / 10 K of Full Scale Value
Ingress Protection Per EN / lEC 60529
- SMS threaded connection
- others on request
- For exact designs and nominal widths see tables from page 4
- NEUMO BioControl®
- Milk thread fitting per DIN 11851
- Aseptic connection per DIN 11864-1 /-2 /-3
- Stainless steel 1.4435 (316L), UNS S31603, lower mount
- Clamp connection per DIN 32676 / ISO 2852
- Diaphragm element, welded to the process connection
- NiCr alloy 2.4668 (Inconel® 718), UNS N07718
Surface Roughness of Wetted Parts
- Ra ≤ 0.76 μm (30 μin) per ASME BPE SF3
- Option: Ra ≤ 0.38 μm (15 μin)
- weld seam: Ra ≤ 0.76 μm (30 μin)
- Option: Electropolished, Ra ≤ 0.38 μm (15 μin) per ASME BPE SF4, weld seam: Ra ≤ 0.76 μm (30 μin)
Level of Cleanliness of Wetted Parts
- ASTM G93 level C / ISO 15001 (residual content of non-volatile hydrocarbons ≤ 66 mg/m²)
- Stainless steel
- Aluminium, white, black lettering
- Aluminium, black
- Stainless steel 1.4301 (304), electropolished
- Surface roughness: Ra ≤ 0.76 μm (30 μin), (except for weld seam)
- Polycarbonate (polysulfone for autoclavable versions)
- Crimp ring, stainless steel 1.4301 (304)
- Hygienic pressure measurement in sanitary applications for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, food and beverage industries
- Mechanical pressure display on pipelines, fermenters, bioreactors and vessels
- Pressure/vacuum monitoring during cleaning, sterilisation, pressure testing
- For gases, compressed air, vapour; liquid, pasty, powdery and crystallising media