Images are representations only.
The EX210 is designed specifically to operate with electro-hydraulic actuators.
The EX210 provides a reliable and accurate positioning system for valve actuators in a complete enclosure system suitable for Zone 1 and 2 hazardous environments.Features
- Zone 1/2 infra red communication interface using an Exia keypad
- Large graphics LCD with comprehensive status and data display
- Three-way galvanic isolation - command in, actual position out and power supply
- Selectable sinking or sourcing actual position 4-20mA output
- Local/remote configuration enable input and open drain status output
- Selectable solenoid drive sense for failsafe operation
- Selectable default operation on command signal/feedback signal break
- ESD solenoid output - 24 Vdc open drain
- Fault output - 24 Vdc open drain
- Hydraulic pump drive controlled by demand or external pressure sensors
- External fault contact monitoring
- Selectable interlock between ESD and fault outputs
- Direct mounting within compact Exd enclosure System or within a larger enclosure